I am Hope, owner of K9 Cuts and Care. I started the business as I have a genuine love of all dogs and passionately believe that regular grooming doesn’t just keep them looking pretty, it keeps them healthy and happy too. Here are five benefits of professional dog grooming:
- Grooming maintains a healthy coat and skin
- Regular nail trims not only help keep the nails short but helps reinforce healthy foot structure and posture, and reduces the risk of infection
- Your pet will look and smell great
- Regular visits may result in early detection of issues with ears, skin, teeth and more
- Shiny, healthy and properly brushed coats will shed less
My main goal is to offer your dog a safe, stress-free experience. I am very attentive to each individual dog’s needs and allow frequent rest breaks if the dog requires it in my safe, secure garden environment.
I studied Animal Management at Berkshire College of Agriculture and obtained my City and Guilds Grooming qualification from Groom Arts in St. Albans, the most successful, accredited training centre in the UK. I am currently studying for a dog behavioural and first aid qualification.
I have 2 lively Sprockers of my own who are friendly and playful and usually on site to welcome all visitors.
So whether your pooch requires a full groom, a wash and brush up or just its claws clipped, I’d be happy to do it for you. Be assured that I will perform any of these services to the highest standard and I will always have your dog’s best interests in mind.