Your Professional Dog Groomer based in Chesham
My aim is to treat your dog as I do my own. I will pamper your dog in a calm, friendly garden environment. Holistic dog grooming is about taking into consideration your dog’s every need. I offer a full grooming service using natural products. A full groom includes nails clipped, ears cleaned and plucked if necessary. Dogs are dried with hand driers. Styled to your specification and given an after spray with one of our fine fragrances.
- I do not use cages or cage dryers
- I can offer a local pick up & drop off service
- I never rush and give your dog regular breaks from the groom
- I have a purpose built groom room with fenced garden
- Nervous dog? – Don’t worry I understand that visits to the groomers can be stressful for some dogs and I do all I can to make the experience as pleasant as possible.
A health check is carried out as a matter of procedure. My aim is to spot the most common ailments and problems that occur in dogs, the areas covered in the check are the Eyes, Ears, Nose, Skin, Teeth and Gums, Coat, Nails, Movement, Lumps, Bottom.
If I come across any abnormalities or issues then I will inform you of this when you collect your dog and give you advice on what to do next.